- Team purpose
- Team output product
- Success criteria
2. First of the commitment
- Team goal is prior to other goals
- Personal and/or professional goals through teamwork are transparent to everyone
- There are no hidden agendas
3. Clear rules and roles
- Clear accepted leadership
- Strengths and weaknesses of each one are defined
- Conflict resolution process approved by everyone
4. Respect of each one
- Each one has a voice.
- Team ethic of respect for others' views.
5. Team processes and practices
- Meetings that make good use of available time
- Agreed timelines for outcomes.
- Clear failures consequences for individuals (deadlines, quality disrespect)
- Professional & collegial communication & feedback
- Willingness to work for the good of the team(even less enjoyable parts)
- Mutual trust in all aspects
- Desire to continuously improve