It does not mean that the other team members get a free ride during these stages - all team members need to be active and participate during all stages.
Starting the project requires:
- ideas from the Plant who will have a unique vision of the end product,
- action from the Shaper who wants to get started on the work,
- team management by the Coordinator to move through the Storming Phase, and
- information from outside sources supplied by the Resource Investigator.
- the Implementer to develop the project beyond ideas and rough sketches (tag-team with Shaper in terms of action),
- the Monitor Evaluator to oversee and improve processes, and
- the Team Worker to ensure that the team continues to work harmoniously.
- the Completer Finisher to ensure that there is a quality product (tag-team with Implementer in terms of action),
- the Monitor Evaluator to ensure processes will provide the necessary product on time and within budget; and
- the Team Worker to continue keeping the peace.