• Use your power in a reserved way – the more power you have, the more reserved you should be.
• Respect the principle of reciprocity: decision-making is giving and taking
• Act proportionately
• Go the extra mile for the loser; consultation should not be refused
• Complete the process properly
• Show respect for the ritual
• Do not play chess on two boards at the same time (unless you can be open about it)
• Respect procedures: no halfway change of procedural agreement
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!