Teams can accomplish tasks and projects that individuals cannot.
This is easy to understand when
- we think of large physical projects such as the construction of a building or a bridge,
- but there are many situations in our everyday professional and personal lives where it takes effective teamwork to achieve results that may not be immediately visible, or that might have a multitude of outcomes.
- innovate faster,
- see mistakes more quickly
- and find better solutions to problems
- And we also know that people working in teams are more likely to be happy with their jobs,
- and that companies who support and encourage teamwork enjoy an increase in profitability.